CodeIT ERP offers GST compliant online bill generation services to individuals, businesses and organizations in India and reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes shall be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the service or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes.
1. The services are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the services and only for the purposes described by CodeIT.
2. You should be taking regular backups of your data and that CodeIT Software or any of its aligned services are not responsible for any loss in data.
3. You will keep the username and password strictly confidential and CodeIT softwares limited shall not be liable for any loss that occurs due to misuse of the credentials.
4. CodeIT ERP may, at its sole discretion without prior notice to you and without liability, reject, prevent, discontinue or suspend your account and your use of the service if it may consider your services to be inappropriate, illegal or harmful to its interests.
5. You agree that you will not provide access to or furnish any part of the service to any third party, modify, disrupt or interfere with the service, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses or worms; reproduce duplicate, copy deconstruct, sell trade or resell the service.
6. You shall be solely responsible of your use of service and shall indemnify CodeIT ERP for, and hold CodeIT ERP harmless for all loss, costs, damages incurred in connection with any claims by you and third parties in relation to your use of the service and in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any policies or guidelines that CodeIT ERP may introduce from time to time.
7. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to CodeIT ERP that at all times you have all the rights, consents, licenses and permits that may be necessary or desirable for you to have in order to use the material, graphics, logo, services for which you are generating an invoice using CodeIT ERP services.
8. You agree that you are solely responsible to obtain or provide any hardware or software that you may need to gain access to and use the service, and for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of the operation of such hardware or software including incompatibility with any platforms used by CodeIT ERP in providing the service today and in future.
9. If CodeIT ERP and / or any of its affiliate take any action to enforce any of the terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, their affiliates and their respective officers, directors employees and agents for and against any and all claims , losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or demands, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of and relating to your use of the service and any and all breaches by you of these terms and conditions.
We welcome you to contact us for more information about any of services. Please fill in the form below.